If you are looking to upgrade your salon with a sleek and modern piece of excellent craftsmanship, our NEW FX Massage Chair is for you! This new design that was designed and manufactured in Taiwan is a breath of fresh air for pedicure spa massage chairs, with an assortment of new features to improve your quality of life dramatically, along with the experience of your customers! The FX chair comes with several improvements over our other models, such as a built-in purse hook, a UV coating that improve its acetone AND scratch resistance, and a “Restore” feature that allows for a much easier cleaning and closing process! We have also improved the massage functionality in general, such as changing where the rollers reside along the client’s back, increasing intensity and offering more options. Not only is the massage more intense, but thanks to a side-tracked massage mechanism, your clients can receive massage on their lower back and waist while reclining all the way to 130 degrees! Your clients will be able to enjoy a new level of massage, in areas that they have no been able to before, all while remaining safe for everyday use for years to come.
- Cover set cushion has double layer of fabric to lengthen the lifetime. The seat is 1 in higher in the front to support the thighs, and the cover set is designed to cradle the body. The cover set is acetone proof, and scratch resistant.
- The pistol style armrest has patent pending, and it has a poly coat and a UV coat for extra protection from acetone, nail glue, etc. The tray is built with a shape that allows for more working space for a manicure to be given simultaneously with the pedicure. The armrest can stay at any angle when being moved, and if it becomes lose over time, you can tighten by removing the armrest, which can be removed by loosening one screw.
- The chair top reclines to 130 degrees, which is further than any other chair on the market. 331 lb. weight capacity and UL certified.
- 2-year warranty, and DC motor lasts about 5-9 k hours. The rollers can massage the lower back, which no other chairs are able to do. The massage rollers stick out from the back of the chair, allowing for a deeper massage.
- The chair is very easy to service: 1 screw to take off the armrest, 4 screws to take off the back, 4 screws to remove the PC board. Also, the mechanism itself can be easily removed, as well as the complete back of the chair.
- Magnetic sensor with 10 times more life than the mechanical limit switch. Also, there is two back of safety features to protect the mechanism if the sensor stops working. If the magnetic sensor does not work, then the rollers would go off track and hit a buffer, and then the PC board limits the power to the rollers so it will not damage the chair.
- PCB supplier is the same supplier as iPhone. Industrial level massage motor design with life span of 5000 plus hours. The chair also has a built-in convertor, so it can be used in any country with just a plug change (100-240V AC). Motor power all supplied by low voltage 24V DC system, which is safer.
- Upgrades: USB mounting port can be installed on the back of either armrest
1. Seat - 19.5x20.5x4 in
2. Seat back - 2x23x36 in
3. Armrest to Armrest (inner) - 21 in
4. Armrest to Armrest (outer) - 27 in
5. Armrest Tray to Tray (Outer) - 45.5 in
6. Tray - 8.5x16.5x.5
7. Arm (Full) - 27.5x3.5x12.75 in
8. Chair has 6 inches of movement using remote adjustment
9. Mounting Bracket - 12.5x14x3.5
10. Pillow - 1.5x17x9.5
11. Pillow also has 14 inch Velcro Draping for Attaching to Cover Set
|Ships by||Freight Service|
|Shipping Dim.||40" x 30" x 20"|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs each set|
|Packing Details||2 cartons/set, 6 sets/pallet|