Outta this world "Galaxy" dipping powder is an excellent addition to your nail salon. The odorless acrylic alternative provides a clean-air environment without the need to cure in UV/LED light. The dipping method can give you length, protection, shine, and durability that lasts longer than gels and is thinner than acrylics. "Galaxy" offers a 3 in 1 color matching system including dipping powder, gel polish, and nail lacquer which is perfect for full coverage as well as 3-D art. With a choice of 95 colors "Galaxy" has the color you want.
1. Put Step#1 Prep on the nail.
2. Put Step#2 Base coat and dip into color dipping powder.
3. Repeat step 2 for 2-3 times. Do 3 times if you want deep color.
4. Put Step#2 Base coat and dip into clear dipping powder.
5. put Step#3 Activator, file the nail, put another Step#3 Activator.
6. Put Step#4 Top coat, wait for 30 seconds and put another layer of Step#4 Top coat.
The Step#5 brush saver is used to thinner out the brush for Step#2 and Step#4 when the brush is getting hard. Simply take the brush on base/top coat out and exchange with the brush in brush saver. Brush should be soak into brush saver for at least 45 min before being used. And one bottle brush saver can be used on both base and top coat.