If you're looking to replace your old-fashioned towel steamer to all stainless steel, then our new Dermalogic Towel Steamer 121 is an excellent choice. Its lustrous, practical design with an all-glass door will seamlessly blend into any salon. This steamer gives you options with its capability to hookup to your waterline or let you directly pour water inside.
DERMALOGIC TOWEL STEAMER 121 SPECIFICATIONS & KEY FEATURES
• Low water level warning.
• Automatic shut off and auto water fill when hooked to the water line.
• Inside DIM: 14.37” (L) x 13.78” (W) x 21.26” (H)
• DIM: 17.32” (L) x 16.93” (W) x 29.53” (H)
Manual water fill - pour distilled water into compartment at the lower right of the steam chamber. Fill to approximately 80% capacity. ALWAYS ADD WATER WHEN LOW WATER INDICATOR IS ON. OTHERWISE MAY LEAD TO EQUIPMENT DAMAGE .
Automatic water fill – hook up inlet hose to the appropriate filtered water source. Machine has been calibrated to maintain the appropriate water level.
· Voltage 110V, Power 850 W
· Adjustable temperature: 140-197F