The Denton UV Sterilizer is a must for any type of spa salon. This is a larger UV sterilizer and measures over a cubic foot of space. Sanitize any and all equipment, scissors, clippers, stainless steel cuticle pushers, fingernail tools, pedicure tools, etc. It features a Philips UV light for sanitation and 2 shelves.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
DENTON UV STERILIZER SPECIFICATIONS & KEY FEATURES
• Over a cubic foot of space.
• Interior racks extend outward when door is opened.
• 2 Shelves & 2 UV Light Bulbs.
• DIM: 16” (L) x 16” (W) x 10” (H)
• Ships with ground service, one item per carton. 32 cartons per pallet.
Shipping weight 22 lbs ea.
• Carton DIM: 17”(L) x 11”(W) x 19”(H)