Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Garland, Texas:
- Lead all phases of providing BI solutions including data design, reporting, cross-functional analysis and dashboard creation to optimize critical business decision making;
- Work closely with clients/suppliers and IT department to develop business requirements, provide technical designs and solutions that tightly integrate with beauty salon equipment industry trends;
- Support project team through all iterations of technical laboration/development/testing of new reporting and/or dashboards to drive company-wide performance and efficiency improvements;
- Research/collect/clean/transform/analyze/report large and complex data from multiple sources to identify patterns and make data driven recommendations for business development; Review dashboards & analytical reports, troubleshoot BI tools/systems/software to optimize workflows and ROI, and document shortfalls and report back on deficiencies;
- Create/Implement forecasting models, establish metrics, detailed reports and other BI solutions to better leverage market demand data and customer behavior;
- Establish new, scalable, efficient, automated processes for tracking and reporting on progress of initiatives; and explore AYCs other prospective products and services.
Req.: Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management or a related discipline. Sound knowledge of business intelligence, database, web/system analytics and project management; Strong analytical and quantitative skills in data reading from a relational database and data reporting with data visualization tools; Proficient in SQL, Power BI and R.